Tuesday 17 March 2015

 
 
 
My family
 

I have scraplifted this page from one of  my friend Fi's pages.   It is not as detailed as her page, but the basics are there.  I've used a TCW stencil  in the background,  Basic Grey for the photo mat. Circle is cut from Teresa Collins Summer Stories range.  Prima flowers, and fussy cut flowers from Basic Grey paper and white flowers are cut from paper that has been embossed with an embossing folder.  Frame is hand cut, and I've also used a transparency over the photo.  Bird cage is stamped, and leaves cut with Memory Box die cut.  Photo of myself and siblings at a family reunion.

7 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, there are lots of details, and I love the flowers and I do like a circle on a layout too.. thanks so much for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page merle, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page,. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this looks great.So much detail in this. Even though you've scraplifted, you've made it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty details. you have done a great job! Thanks for playing along with WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your details. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete